Hi Finley Here,
I am SO excited for this year’s Haunted Puppy Town at Cascade Kennels. This is my most favorite event of the whole year! Why? You ask! Because it’s so much fun, there’s tons of stuff to do, yummy food to eat, I get to see lots of my friends and their humans, plus it helps really great causes in our community! If you’ve never been to Haunted Puppy Town, you’re missing out, and you really should plan to come. Here’s a list of all the really FUN activities you’ll get to do at the 5th Annual Haunted Puppy Town at Cascade Kennels.
- The Costume Contest for Pets and their Owners. I’m not sure what me and my human will go as this year, but I know it’ll be great! This is one of my favorite things about the day. I love seeing my friends in all their funny costumes!! It just gets better every year! Plus, you could win a prize for having the best costume!
- Lots of fun Carnival Games. There’s going to be lots of fun games that humans can play, plus games that your pets can play…. With your help of course. Last year there was a Kissing Booth…. Eew! I wonder if they’ll do that again this year….
- The Haunted Maze!! Yikes! They tell me it won’t be too scary. I hope my human will go with me.
- Agility Demos. There’s this really great organization call Dogs In Progress, that will be there showing how they train dogs to do agility tests and obstacles. I’m thinking I will have really improved since last year. There will be tunnels, A-frames, jumps and teeter-totters.
- Ok, so this might actually be my favorite part….. lots of food. The four-legged guests get doggie treats and the humans get to eat from the Just Jack’s Flapjacks food truck. YUM!
The Haunted Puppy Town event is free but donations are very much appreciated because they go to help these wonderful organizations:
- Homeward Pet Adoption Center
- Old Dog Haven
- Seattle Humane
- Zazu’s Parrot Sanctuary
- Canine Companions for Independence
I hope I see you and your pet at Cascade Kennels on Saturday, October 28th from 3-6pm. Not only will you have a fun time with your pet, but you get to support some wonderful pet rescue centers in the community.
See you there,
Executive Canine Quality Control Officer.